At VMware4u, we want you to “know your cloud,” and we will make sure your Cloud knows you! We have designed our Cloud to be distinctly better than the rest! If you want self-service, go ahead. If you would like a hand, we’ll be there.
Because “It is VMware4u mission to act as the clients advocate at every stage of the virtualization process; from design, through installation and configuration, to post-install support,” and we don’t sell hardware, we can be sure you always get the best and most competitive pricing available for your server hardware, network, and storage needs.
After Proof of Concept is accepted, our expert consultants can implement your project in production or assist you in implementation and then train your staff on the new technology.
We have a wide variety of options for delivery of Proof of Concept projects, from 100% remote to on site delivery of the completed project.
- We use only real HP servers which are listed on the VMware’s own Hardware Compatibility List
- Our materials are designed as lasting reference materials, printed in full color and frequently updated
- Labs are designed after real-world scenarios found in production datacenters
- Our instructors work as consultants too, keeping them in touch with the real-world
- Students have 24 hour access to the labs
- Each student gets one or more ESXi Servers to manage for the duration of the class
- Our instructors are available to students before, during and after the class.
- Prospective students will speak to certified instructors not salespeople
- Save money
- Improve management
- Implement disaster recovery
- Reduce TCO
- Much, much more…
Why Choose Us
- Act as your advocate at every step of the process
- Often help you save vast sums of money
- More agile
What Clients Say
I had been skeptical about desktop virtualization. That was before I called Arcisphere about VMWare4U training program. The experience was eye opening. Arcisphere really goes “all out” for their training program. Their inclusive training package includes airfare, hotel, breakfast and more. Our lecturer, James presented the VMWare material in manageable chunks. From the introduction of virtual machines to the advanced deployment material, I was able to master the individual modules. I am now ready to begin my Vmware vSphere certification by taking the CVDX 5 test.C. Walker, Viperion